Returning Home from Gleneagles

Thursday, February 28, 2008










Today baby and I returned to our eunos home from Gleneagles. Its the first time baby has "gone out". We had the help of my cousin Chongzhi to drive us home from the hospital. Caden was sleeping so soundly throughout the journey.

Yesterday, deardear made a silly mistake by calling other baby as our Caden.. haha.. The nurse was also confused by deardear. Deardearhas taken a few pic of baby Caden yesterday too. Upon reaching home, baby slept on his newly bought baby cot. He slept so soundly throughout other than the time whereby he needs his milk. Look at him.. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. Like Chongzhi said, looking at him sleep makes everyone wants to sleep too... haha... Indeed, I think so too. However, I can't bear to sleep as I love looking at him all the way.. hehe.. Later in the afternoon, mum came over to help me up.

0 comments: