Deardear and I decided to bring Caden for another East Coast Excursion. We can go cycling too, which is a sports that deardear and I enjoyed doing together. Of course we cycled double bike as I do not know how to cycle.. Haha... And Caden will be sitting in the baby seat in front.
We cycled all the way to the Bedok Jetty and saw many people fishing there. We decided to stop by and have a look. Surprise Surprise Surprise... There are even students of secondary level fishing there. And they even caught many smal fishes. Very interesting... Caden was also fascinated by the fish too.
Then we cycled downwards towards the big splash playground and bought Carls Junior back. At Carls J, Caden was so fascinated with the mirrored pillar that he kept walking towards and away from it to see his image changing.
Wat an enjoyable family day.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment