Its my birthday today... I decided not to go back to school till 10 Dec as I want to spend my birthday with my family. Deardear is unable to take leave today to bring us, so I have to spend my birthday morning and afternoon with my little precious. After waking up in the morning, my precious little Caden came to tell me 'Mama happy birthday". I am so happy... Then I brought him to the Kwan Yin temple to pray. After that, Caden insisted to go to Chloe jiejie house, so I brought him to Chloe jiejie house. He really enjoyed playing with Chloe. She seems to be his idol. At noon, I brought him home for lunch. The afternoon is spent sleeping with him and reading to him.
At night, my mum gave me a treat at the Singapura Restaurant. Before we set off for dinner, deardear came back with a Mrs Field cookies and a BIG Pooh bear helium filled balloon. The interesting thing about the balloon is that if I hit it, it will produce a 'Happy birthday' song. After the sumptous dinner, we proceed home for the cake cutting. Chloe and my eldest aunt came over too. My birthday cake is a chocolate one... Deardear knows that I love choco sponge cake and so he ordered the blackforest cake with less cream and no blueberries. An ordinary celebration for a BIG 3 birthday... Not much of a hassle yet heartwarming... Thank you everyone...
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment