Yesterday Caden went for his lesson at gug again. This time he did not make a din or much noise when por-por was outside the class. He didn't cry. He was trying very hard to fight back his tears por-por says his eyes were red only.
We were very very proud of him, as we understand that he tried real hard not to cry.
I felt pretty bad that we scolded him for crying in class and not letting por-por leave the class. And I thought about this; why scold for not attaining perfection when we can praise and encourage for the progress.
Bottom-line is, Caden, you done very well, papa, mama and por-por are very proud of you!
We were very very proud of him, as we understand that he tried real hard not to cry.
I felt pretty bad that we scolded him for crying in class and not letting por-por leave the class. And I thought about this; why scold for not attaining perfection when we can praise and encourage for the progress.
Bottom-line is, Caden, you done very well, papa, mama and por-por are very proud of you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment