Deardear and I brought Caden for his first check-up. The confinement nanny went with us too. His PD is at Gleneagles. Therefore, I went back to my gynae for a check too. We were slightly late today as we went back to mum's place to take our marriage cert. Have to settle baby Caden. Now I know how difficult it is to bring a baby out. There are lots of things to prepare. Haha..
When we reached the clinic, we saw another baby too. The nurse wanted to take baby's weight. She insisted that Caden to take off his clothes. SO poor thing.. The cold air was blowing so strongly at him. He was practically screaming and crying at the top of his lung. However, the nurse just do not care. Caden has put on slightly. Today he is 3.3kg. After the PD's check, Caden is quite fine. Luckily he does not have jaundice. But we are asked to bring him out to "sun" him everyday. After all the checks, we went to make Caden's birth cert.



0 comments:
Post a Comment