Black Friday

Friday, March 21, 2008

Today is an unlucky friday. Though today is Good Friday holiday, I had a terrible day. Early in the morning, I was awaken by Caden's crying. He was screaming at the top of voice at 2 am in the morning. When I went to the living room, I saw the confinement nanny feeding him. However, he did not seems to be hungry. I questioned the nanny why did she feed him now as his next feed should be at 3am. She claimed that he was crying terribly. Yet, she never checked on other aspects. After taking over from the nanny, I found out that baby diaper's was wet. I was really pissed then. At about 10 plus in the morning, I asked the aunty again why she fed baby at 2 am and reminded her that baby has a weak stomach so must follow the time. She mentioned that she was nervous when baby was crying so loudly last night and insisted that baby was hungry. I gave up and had a terrible argument with her. I intended to dismiss her as I felt that she did not take good care of baby. However, my mum is worried that I can't handle Caden on my own. Therefore, I decided to bear with her for one more week, but on the condition that I will take care of baby on my own and she will only need to cook and do housechores for me. Sigh.. Its really a black friday for me.. Wonder how will the week go...

0 comments: