Deardear and I brought Caden baby to submit his baby bonus at Gleneagles and at the same time I visited my gynae as my mense is still not here yet though I am no longer breast feeding baby. Today deardear was actually on MC. However, he was worried about me. Therefore he followed me to the gynae too. After some checks, my gynae found an overgrown from my wound. Thus, he decided to "burn" it off. Gosh.. I was so scared. The minor op was a little painful. Wonder why didn't the pain killer work. Felt very tired and groggy after the op. Therefore, we took a cab back after the op. I am asked to go back for a follow up on the 10th of May. Hope that deardear can join me as he should be still having his reservist.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment