Uncle Chongwei 21st Bday Celebration

Saturday, April 5, 2008

We have just came back from Chongwei's 21st Bday celebration at Parkroyal 0n Kitchener Road. Before we went to the hotel, I fed Caden baby his 5 plus feed. He was so tired after his feed. We thought it will be good as he can sleep all the way during our dinner.



At 6 plus, uncle Chongzhi came to fetch us to the hotel. At the restaurant, deardear and I put baby in the stroller for him to sleep. However, after 15 min, he woke up crying. Think he is not used to going out and having so much noise when he is sleeping. Deardear and I ended up spending our dinner pacing up and down the restaurant trying to make baby sleep. In the end, we sat outside the restaurant and carried baby to sleep. Though the food tastes quite good, we did not eat much.. Sigh.. But I think its still worth it. I also enjoyed the time spent with deardear and baby outside the restaurant. Hehe..

0 comments: