Today deardear and I decided to bring Caden to Chinatown to have a feel of the CNY. Since its 3 weeks before CNY, we presume there is not many people. My parents joined us too. Though my mum disliked to "squeeze" with others, she came along too as Caden is going.. Hehe.. I came home early and bathe Caden. Decided to dress him in his CNY clothes that my dad has bought for him last year. He wore it yesterday for lesson and I made him wear it again tonight as he looks really cute in it.
At 6 plus, we took the NEL train to Chinatown station and started to walk around the 'pasar malam'. Caden seems to be very fascinated with the surrounding. I want him to fall in love with the ambience as deardear and I love the feel of CNY. Then we walked to the market for dinner. My dad decided to treat us zhi cha. It is so yummy maybe its because everyone is happy and we are happily eating as a family.
After dinner, we carried on with the shopping and 'squeezing' with people. Though its 3 weeks to CNY, there are really many people over there. After an hour of walk, we decided to go home. Along the 'pasar malam', there is also a cai sen ye. I tried to carry Caden over. Though Caden tried to shake cai shen ye's hand, he seems to be quite afraid of it. But he kept asking for cai shen ye after we left the place. Guess he like the cai shen ye yet afraid of it.
Finally, we took a bus back home as Caden kept saying he want to take double decker bus.. The silly boy... Its a short yet memorable trip. There will be more to come, I believe...
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment