At 4.35am, I suddenly heard a loud "Pang" sound following a loud cry. Its Caden. I jumped out of bed to find him on the floor crying. He fell off the bed... At that moment, I really do not know what to do but to carry him up onto the bed. He was crying terrible. It must be painful but where? He did not open his eyes. I touched all over his body and head to check on him. He cried louder when I touched his forehead. I was really scared.. Another head injury????? I immediately asked deardear to switch on the lights to check. There is a big bump on his forehead this time. I was stunned. Really speechless and thoughtless. Dunno what to do. Another head injury. Trying to think what to do next? How he fall? Head down or what? How can I sleep like a pig? How come he will fall this time? He has been sleeping with us since he is born. Why now?
My mum came rushing into our room and saw the scene. She panicked. She started asking me questions which I can't answer and blamed me for being so careless. I started to shout at her as I dunno what to do and she is stressing me out. Should I bring him to hosp immediately or observe him? Then my mum went out of the room to get the jing feng san for him while deardear and I checked all over his head for other injury if there is any. We also tried to keep him awake and asked him questions to make sure he is ok. Like asking him to recite 1 to 10 in chinese, english and jap. Luckily he is able to answer.
At 5.30am, my mum made milk for Caden while I tried to massage his forehead with ZamBak to ease the bump. At 6am, we put Caden to bed again as we felt that he seems ok, with no bleeding, no lethagic feeling, no vomitting, no giddiness.
At 10am, he woke up and is jumping around again. He seems to have forgotten about the fall. However, when I asked him if he remembered last night, he said he fell down. So he remembered about the fall after all. Called Aglow and the nurse asked me to observe him and if anything wrong, I can bring him down to Thomson Medical tomorrow or Aglow on Monday.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment