This morning, baby Caden, deardear and I went to my gynae for the follow up of the minor op. My gynae said everything was fine. Then we proceed to Taka to buy play gym for baby Caden as deardear heard from Victor that his daughter, Ashlynn, enjoyed her play gym a lot. After much shopping, we finally found a nice play gym - the rain forest for Caden baby. By then, baby was hungry. We went to the feeding room in Taka to feed Caden. Gosh, he is so "kapo" that he looked at all the babies around him and refused to drink his milk. We spent about an hour there feeding him and changing his diaper. After feeding him, deardear and I are famished. We went to Crystal Jade to eat dim sum as a celebration of Mother's Day.Being my first mother's day, its disappointing that deardear did not really planned any surprises or celebration for me. Sometimes I feel that after having baby Caden, deardear spent more of his attention on baby. Sigh.. But Caden is still our beloved baby.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment