Today is vesak day. My parents came over to our house for a stayover. Yesterday night, we went to parkway parade for dinner - to celebrate belated mother's day for my mummy. Dad treat us all to Crystal Jade. After which, we went over to a "Liang Cha" shop to eat "gui ling gao". We met Mr Low and his wife in the shop. This is the first time Mr Low got to see Caden baby. However, he is sleeping so peacefully.
This morning, we brought baby Caden to Pasir Ris. Must be wondering why. My youngest aunt has a shop at the market. Dad want to "show off" his grandson. Therefore, we brought Caden baby there. I dressed baby Caden up in the jumper I bought for his 1st month bday. And I think he looks like a girl. What do you think? We stayed there for an hour. Almost everyone who walked past him will stop to look at him and say that he is so cute. I am really proud to be his mother.. hehe.. thick skin ya.. After which, we went to the White Sand for lunch.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment