Today is my first day back to work after my maternity leave ended. Mum took 4 days leave to take care of Caden baby. On one hand I am very excited going back to school. On the other, I missed baby Caden alot and can't bear to leave the house. This morning, he is very guai.. He woke up at aroun 6 plus to send me off to work. His smile makes me want to stay at home and not go to work. However, I do not want to waste my unpaid leave. Therefore, I forced myself out of the house.
When I am back in school, I spent all my time catching up with my colleagues, doing relief, settle some council matters that I must admit that I have forgotten baby Caden. By the time I managed to sit down and have a rest, its almost 6 pm. Then I rushed to Bugis to meet baby Caden and my parents as we are looking for maid at the Bugis Village. Now that I am back at home, I am really deadbeat.. Another school day tomorrow.. Sigh...
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment