Baby's 2nd Pneumococcal Jab

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today deardear and I brought Baby Caden for his 2nd Pneumococcal Jab in the morning. We are so worried about baby as he cried so terribly the previous time. So we prepared his fav toy - the butterfly. However, once the needle was poked into his thigh, he started to cry. Think he knows what is pain now. However, once the needle is out and I carried him, he stopped crying immediately. He is such a brave boy now.. Hehe.. During the consultation with Doc Ong, we found out that its better not to give baby eat anything with egg like cake and kiwi as its acidic..


After the consultation, we brought baby to the 3rd level of United Sq. There is a few centre that provided extra training for kids from K1 to Sec level. There are so many kids there with their parents. Deardear told me that he is wondering if we have to send our baby Caden for such training when he is older. I did not want to pressurise baby too much. However, deardear felt that so many kiasu parents are doing so and if we do not, baby might be lag behind his fellow friends. After hearing what deardear said, I felt that its indeed true.. sigh... its not easy to be a parent in Singapore.. And I think its even harder to be a child of a kiasu parent. Haha..

Then we proceeded to 红星大酒楼 for dim sum.. Gosh.. its a satisfying lunch.. Deardear and I enjoyed our meal so much that we could not finish up the LARGE amount of food we have ordered.. Haha..
Pics of of Papa's Love for Baby Caden before the clinic visit...





Pic of the leftover food @ 红星大酒楼 (the food is so good that we just focus on the food once its here and forgot to take pic.. Hehe...)


Pic of Baby Caden @ 红星大酒楼





Pic of Our Little Family @ 红星大酒楼





Pic of Our Little Family in the cab back home...
















Video of Baby Caden trying to walk...

0 comments: