A worthwhile day spent with Baby Caden

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today I am on MC. Spent all my time with naughty boy.. So happy that I can finally spend some time with him. Though there isn't much carrying as deardear wanna me to rest my legs, I had lots of fun playing with baby.

I realised that baby's gum are really itchy.. He even ended up eating his Barney. Gosh.. He looks so scary eating Barney.. Haha.. Like a monster eating another monster. Haha..

Hungry Monster.. Haha..




Deardear and I brought baby to library in the evening as my leg is better due to the pain killers and we have to return the lib books. Took some pic of the silly boy in the lib.. Playing with the rocking chair... Have warned him that lib is a place whereby silence must be observed. However, he kept blabbling things so loudly that everyone in the lib turned to look at him.. So pai sei..





0 comments: