Camp in School

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I had camp from 17 to 19 Oct. Its a school camp and I had to stay overnight in sch on 18th night. Deardear brought baby Caden to school at 9 pm on 17th Oct to pick me up.

For the 3 days, I didn't really have time to company baby.. Went to school early in the morning and came back home late. On 18th night, I even have to stay over in school. I called home to check on baby. According to mummy, they brought him out for a walk. He fell asleep on their way back. However, when they are back at home, he woke up and refused to sleep. Mummy said that he kept calling "ma ma". Sigh.. I really missed him during the camp.

On 19th, mummy and Tita brought baby to my school again to pick me up. He was so happy when he saw me and I was so happy when I see him... Really cannot leave him for too many days.. Haha.. We went to Mac for lunch and then went back home. Wanted to spend more time with him when we got home. Yet, I was too tired that I slet through the afternoon and still feel drowsy when I woke up for dinner. Ended up didn't spend much time to catch up with baby. A thought kept ringing in my head for the whole of today - Should I still be a teacher???

Pics of baby Caden and the tired me at Mac in J8

Just woke up face

"Wrinkled" face Caden
Mama kissing precious as me misses him lots during the camp.

Happy Caden after kissed by me.. Hehehe..
Sleepy me and Unattentive Baby Caden..
Finally, a better pic of bother of us...
Mr Yan Dao.. haha..

0 comments: