First Visit of the Year 2010 to Doc Ong

Monday, February 1, 2010

Last night, I felt that Caden's forehead has some weird feel. I decided to take child care leave to bring Caden to Aglow in the morning in case we need to take X ray of his forehead.

When we woke up in the morning, Caden is down with slight fever. All the more I feel that we should bring him for a thorough check

At 10 am, we arrived at Aglow. Waited for half an hour for our turn. Doc Ong touched his forehead and felt the bump. I told him of my fear - fractured skull. He agreed. He said that it might be cracked skull. If its dent skull, there will be a need for an operation. But Doc Ong said that its not a dent skull. However, it might be a cracked skull so he advised us to go for x ray at Thomson medical. I rushed a cab down to Thomson Medical. In order not to scare Caden, I told him we going taking picture and he is very excited. In the x ray room, the x ray technician and I tried very hard to get Caden to stay at a position. Finally it took about 10 min to do just 2 x ray. While waiting for the x ray report, deardear turn up at the clinic. Caden was overjoyed. We went down to Delifrance to grab a bite. 15 min later, the report is out. We collected the report and went back to Doc Ong's clinic.

On the way back, I took out the x ray and asked Caden if its him. The nuaghty boy shook his head and said its monster. Deardear and I laughed off our head.. haha... Back at Doc Ong's clinic, I am relieved to hear that his skull is fine. No fractured, no cracks, no dent at all. Just have to monitor his slight fever which might be caused by his upcoming flu as he has been sneezing. Lets hope that he will be well soon.

My mum will be taking leave tomorrow to take care of him as he is still having slight fever. Get well soon Caden...

0 comments: