Lunar New Year's Eve 2010

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today is the eve of the Lunar New Year. Finally its the year of Tiger... Deardear and I have been having a bad year last lunar year. Anyway, we will be having 4 days of holiday. From today till tuesday.

Our family slept till 9 plus in the morning. After all the cleaning and packing, we took a cab down to my mum's house for reunion lunch. Caden is very excited.. I doubt its because of the lunar new year.. More about the food. There is so much variety of food for steamboat lunch. Deardear and I had a very filling lunch.

After lunch, Caden went for his usual nap while deardear and I went to pray and do some grocery shopping.

At 6pm, my father in law came to drive us to his house for another round of reunion dinner. Another steamboat but with more food and also my fav, ngor hiang and minced meat egg. So I ended up eating again but not the steamboat ingredient but my fav food. As for Caden, he is again very excited about his food... He has my fav food which he likes too. I wonder why... Hehe.. and also fish. After dinner, he played with his aunt and all his new toys they bought for him.

At 8 plus, we decided to bring him home for a rest as he was out the whole day and there will be more activities tomorrow. After cleaning him up, deardear and I pat Caden to sleep. After Caden fell asleep, we stayed awake to watch the new year show and find out more about our lucky colors. Haha... Looking forward for the new year though...

0 comments: