Its the second day for new year. Today, deardear and I slept till 9 plus as there is no more any house visiting so we can rest and relax at home. My dad is not used to sleeping at my place thus kept saying that he wanna go back home. So I suggested to go out for lunch first. My mum feel like eating Ding Tai Fung so I suggested to take a train to Tampines Mall for lunch.
It was so crowded at Tampines Mall. Many people are out for lunch, maybe as a celebration for Chinese New Year like us. After waiting for about 10 to 15 min, we gotten a table. Had an enjoyable and fulfilling lunch. After lunch, we took a train back home whereas my dad took a train back to Selegie.
At home, we noticed that Caden is not feeling too well - down with cough and flu. Deardear was hesitant to bring him to his friend's place tonight. After the nap in the afternoon, Caden seems better so deardear and I brought him to deardear's friend, Dennis house. Its his annual gathering with his sec friends. As there are also other toddlers around, Caden enjoyed himself. I think deardear also enjoyed the gathering with his old friends. We did not stay for long as we are aware of Caden's situation. Moreover, my mum is waiting at home with Tita so we went home at 8 plus.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment