Today, I went to school in the morning and attended 2 lessons and then rushed down to the school to check on Caden as I heard that he cried very terribly again in the morning after my mum left for work.
When I arrived at the childcare, I saw Tita sitting near him while he was playing with his friends. I heard from Tita that she has to be there then he will stop crying. Once she leave, he will start to cry non stop again. I was so heartbroken. Looking at him, I really wonder if I have made the wrong choice... Is work more impt? Should I just do half load of teaching so I can still arrange for him to attend half day of childcare instead of whole day?
I tried to leave him alone but once he saw that I am not around, he will start to cry and shout for me. The teachers tried to distract him. However, there are too many kids, they cannot put all their attention on him. So sometimes, he is left crying on his own.. I am so sad... But I know in order for him to get used to it fast, I need to be cruel. So I hide from him for a while. Then my dad came by to check on him. He seems to be better. He did not really cry for help, probably its because its lunchtime. The greedy Caden is always happy when there is food. After lunch, he took his bath and played around for a while.
At 12 plus, deardear also come by as he has taken half day off. Then we fetched Caden back home. Silly boy was so happy upon seeing all of us and kept talking non stop. So different from the crying baby in the childcare centre. What to do next? Thinking of buying something for him to bring to the school to eat so as to motivate him.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment