Its Natas Fair this weekend. However, this year is another year whereby deardear and I have no interest in visiting the fair as baby Caden is still young and I do not feel comfortable to leave him in Singapore and we go enjoy ourselves overseas.. I think I will miss him so much that I will not enjoy myself either.. So we rather not go anywhere without our precious baby Caden. Last year, I was pregnant with him and I was having quite a difficult time. So we did not go overseas too.. Gosh we really "sarcrifice" a lot for Caden baby. And I think he can feel our love for him. Hehe..
This morning, we bought him to buy his baby food. I know he loves his Heinz baby fruits. As a result, deardear and I decided to let him have it twice every week. Today, we bought carrots and mixed-vege one. Must train him to eat vege since both his parents dislike them. haha..
- Drumstick (sucking it of course) - do not fancy it
- Chocolate cake (his 4th lunar month bday cake) - still ok
- Gravy of hor fun - likes it
- Gravy of Yee Mee - still ok
- Sugar cane juice - loves it and ask for more
- Soya Bean milk - still ok
- Milo milk - loves it and ask for more
- Moon Rabbit Si Shen Brown Rice Powder - still ok
- Heinz organic baby fruits (apple, banana & berries) - loves it
- Heinz organic baby fruits (carrots and mixed vege) - likes it
- Durian - not much reaction
There will be lots more as he grows older.. Will let him try more things... And I will update in my blog.. Hehe..
0 comments:
Post a Comment