Deardear worked for half day today. Baby seems ok after his jab... In the morning, we waited at home for deardear to come back. In the afternoon, deardear bring us out to Suntec as we need to collect baby's CD we bought Elm bookshop. Its a personalised CD for baby with his name sang in every song. Will update the pic of the CD... After the dim sum treat from deardear, we went back home as I do not want baby to stay outside for so long. When we are back, the three of us went for a nap again. At 6 plus, I feel baby with the golden kiwi puree.. However, his face looks so cramp together as its sour. I thought its supposed to be sweet.. Sigh.. kana cheated by auntie... Haha.. Then, deardear went to get dinner for us. After dinner, deardear and I watched his idol's show which is also one of my favourite movie. And thats all for a simple saturday...
Some pics taken after watching Olympics in the morning.. (doesn't he looks like one of the athletes posing after their performance. Haha..)
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment