Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Though today is Tuesday, I am very happy as deardear need not go to work.. Nope.. Not that he has taken leave.. He is on a seminar today. So he need not wake up early for work. We woke up together with baby, feed him then I walked with deardear to the MRT station. During lunch break, deardear rushed back home to get me lunch fom Taka. Its such a wonderful surprise, knowing that I have nothing much to eat at home. Moreover, he was off quite early from the seminar. When he reached home at 4 plus, we went downstairs for a stroll with baby. At 5 plus, the sky began to turn dark. I asked deardear (who is carrying baby) and Tita to go back first while I buy our dinner. I even got deardear his fav food - you tiao with sotong filling. As a result, I was caught in the rain.. Though Tita came to look for me, I was already reaching home. When deardear knows that I bought him his fav food, he was so happy. Actually, its all these little things that will keep the marriage going. Though he did not buy me ex things all the times, the fact that he thought of rushing back during lunch break to eat with me, rushing home everyday after work are more than enough. Thank you deardear for everything you have done for me.

Pic of baby & me (taken by me and myself)


Pic of baby & papa (look at his "bo bian" face)


Pic of baby when being scolded and is guilty of what he has done... Haha..

0 comments: