It has been a week that Tita is with us. For the whole of last week, she was at Eunos with us. And this week is the first week she is at my mummy's place. All I can say about her is that she is so far so good. I do not have much complaints about her. She has been doing her work well though a little forgetful. But I feel that we should give her some time to adjust. Its not easy to leave your homeland and work overseas. Maybe she needs some time to remember all those things that we expect her to do. Deardear bought her a notebook for her to write down some of the things we want her to do. As for me, I have spent some time trying to get to know her better and let her feel more comfortable being with us. She takes initiative to do some of the work and mummy and I are quite ok with her. However, we will have to observe her a little further and to get to know her better. Just hope that she will treat baby Caden well.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment