Red Day

Friday, August 29, 2008

Not that Liverpool has won any matches.. Just that I have decided to let precious wear his liverpool body suit with his newly bought red and white leggings today. He reminds me of Willy Wonker.. Haha




Baby has started to learn how to crawl beginning this week. Look at his silly face when he fell on the mattress this morning. Hoping that my playmat will arrive asap. BABY IS FALLING!!!!



However, baby still persists to crawl even so many attempts of trying. Good job baby.. Perseverance is a good value.. Keep it up.. One day you will crawl without falling if you keep trying..



I have also updated a video of him on his walker. He is so excited with he first started to "walk" in his walker. When you call for him, he will try to "run" to you.



Today I also noticed that he has a special way of eating his pacifier.. Haha.. He looks really funny..

0 comments: