Caden is down with fever today. Received a call from Tita at 1.30pm to inform me about his temp - 37.7 degrees. I immediately packed up and took a cab home. Then I brought him to Doc Ong. According to Doc Ong, Caden does not have any symptoms of flu or sore throat. He suspected its some virus or fake measles since Caden had slight fever on Sun too. He said faked measles will have fever as symtoms for 4 days and outbreak of rashes on the 5th day onwards. Today is the 4th day since his fever on Sunday. Thus, we will have to monitor if there will be outbreak of rashes tomorrow. I do hope its just some virus for fever and no more else... Though Caden is still so happy and alert, my heart breaks when I sees his temp rising or his body feeling hot.
Praying hard that he will get well soon...
Praying hard that he will get well soon...
Some pictures of precious son..
Looking Cute

0 comments:
Post a Comment