Poor Caden

Monday, July 27, 2009

Caden vomitted this morning after his first meal. However, I was only told abt it in the afternoon as I was busy with lesson today. Every monday is my terrible day.. With 7 periods in total and only 1 short break with coincide with students' recess time. The only time I can settle down is about 3pm. I called home and found out that the poor boy vomitted after his first meal and even fell down and had a cut on his lips in the afternoon. After putting aside all my stuff, I rushed a cab back home.

The silly boy is still as playful as ever. Dun think he remembered his pain though I can see that he felt uncomfortable about his wound as he kept using his tongue to lick it. I companied him to sleep.

In the evening, deardear and I together with my mum, we brought him to Doc Ong for a check on him. Doc Ong can't find any problem about his vomitting so ask us to monitor him. As for his lips, doctor gave us a medicine for the wound to heal faster. However, he seems to feel some pain as we applied on his wound. Poor boy. So I decided to stay at home to monitor him tomorrow. At the same time, to monitor my maid too. She is getting more and more careless. Must remind her the appropriate things to do.

0 comments: