Deardear bought me a OTO Power Tap as he noticed that I have been having backache and migraine recently. Two days ago, I even had a terrible migraine that I almost vomitted. So deardear have been wanting to get me the Power Tap so that I can have my back massaged while I am doing my work in the evening.
After our dinner at Hotspot, we went to OG for a walk as my dad wanna to enjoy the aircon. While shopping around, deardear went to have a look at OTO Power Tap and my mum went to look at sunglass for Caden. Finally deardear decided to get the Power Tap for me at the price of $298 with some free gifts. And my mum bought Caden a stylo sunglass as she felt that the one my mother in law bought for him is too feminine.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment