I spent my whole Youth Day at home with Caden. I bathed him, feed him and read books to him. He seems to enjoy my company a lot more these days.
In the afternoon, deardear came home as he is down with cough. We went out to get some things from Sim Lim Sq and OG. Deardear bought Caden some toys with lots of different types of wild life animals. Caden loves it a lot. Then Caden went for his nap.
In the evening, we brought Caden to Chloe's house as Caleb baby is back at his grandmother's place. I was planning to do lots of things during my holiday.. Sigh.. Ended up doing nothing... Need to be more careful in managing my time... Caden or work??? Its so obvious... Of course its Caden. Then I will probably have to do my work late at night then when Caden is asleep.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment