Today we went to Hotel Re for lunch with my in laws. My sisters in law worked in the company that own Hotel Re thus they suggested to go there for lunch as they have staff discount and can get good food.
At around 10 plus, deardear and I bathed Caden and prepared for the lunch date. After the bath, we decided to take some pic of Caden lying on our bed as he looks real cute and sexy.. hehe..






We left home at around 12.20pm as I had terrible stomach upset before leaving. Actually I wanna give it a miss but my sister in law has made reservation and I do not want to disappoint them as I know they are dying to see Caden.
We arrived at Hotel Re at 12.45pm as my father in law came to pick us up. The hotel looks small and cozy. The food in the Re!Fill Cafe is quite nice and inexpensive. After lunch, we had the privilege to look at 2 of the rooms. They both looked retro and cozy. According to my sis in law, they have staff discount if we are interested. But the place seems quite out of place though. They even have spa which includes manicure, pedicure, massage, hydrobath and facial.
Big Mouth and Small Mouth
Me and my MUMMY
0 comments:
Post a Comment