Flu Jab

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brought Caden for his flu jab as its my marking day today. After clocking in 5 hours, I rushed home to bring him for his 1st flu jab... He will have 2 doses of flu jab. This is to protect him from any flu virus when we fly to HK for our family holiday. Yes!!! We are finally planning for our little family overseas holidays. I have not gone overseas for 3 years because of Caden. Deardear and I know that we will not leave Caden alone in Singapore if we are going for holidays overseas. So we waited till he is old enough to understand and old enough to be safe to go overseas. Deardear and I have booked our tickets and we are leaving on 28th Nov and coming back on 2nd Dec... Disneyland will be one of the highlights... Cable car rides, visiting of Lautau Island to pray, shopping, eating and enjoying our little family time...

0 comments: