Bruises are aching, but lucky I have MC for 2 days to rest at home, a great opportunity to spend quality time with Caden son. Because I was at home, mother-in-law does not have to rush Caden up to bath as I was able to do it. So the pieces of log slept till 0845, until it’s time for Caden to have his porridge breakfast. While he was eating, I bathed and washed up. After which, I let him rest for a while before I bathed him in the bathroom, alone. I taught him how to hold the showerhead and sprayed water on his own. He learnt quite fast and did quite well. I do not need to keep holding on to him. He was enjoying his bath. After dressing him up, I played with him for a while before he consumes his daily fruit. After eating his fruit, we studied and read some books together, sang and dance together. All the way till 12 plus, he had his second round of porridge. At 12.30, Hi-5 was shown on TV and we watched it together. And again, we danced to some of the music. After lunch, he was sent on his poo-poo session, initially, he refused to dump, so I have to resort to entertaining him with my iphone. I told him, “you must mmm-mmm, then papa let you play iphone”. And in seconds, he face turned red and I heard a TOMP on the poo-bucket. Haha, it was indeed a hilarious sight. After that, Tita put him to bed while I had a quick lunch.
As I feel bored at home, I decided to go out to settle some stuff on my own. Though tired, I got a lot of things done.
By 5pm, my princess was back at home and Caden was awake. So we went down to Heng Kwan Optician to prescribe me with a new pair of spectacles. Caden was an absolutely playful there, making Uncle Heng Kwan and his daughter who was also working there, laughing at his silly and cute antics. He was calling Heng Kwan uncle Specky Uncle and funnily, uncle understand what he was talking about. A normally 20 mins session at the optician was extended to 1 hour because everyone was having fun with him and also we were trying hard to catch the mini Usain Bolt, running around from shop to shop.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment