Caden has taken his last MMR vaccination today as I am on MC. I decided to drag my tired body to bring Caden to take his MMR shot as I am worried about measles after the last round of faked measles scare.
The brave boy cried for a short while when Doc Ong started to inject into his arm. However, once the needle is pulled out, he stopped crying immediately. What a brave boy. He even tried to converse with Doc Ong. No wonder Doc Ong was very surprised with his powerful vocab and ability of speech. According to Doc Ong, for his age, he is a talent in his ability of speech.. I am really proud of this naughty boy of mine.. Hehe.. I decided to award him with a pooh bear pyjamas from Toys'RUs. Hehe..
After reaching home, I went directly to bed as I was really tired..
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment