Visit to Little India

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today my mum rushed Caden to Doc Ong again in the morning as his rashes on his feet seems to worsen. Not visually seen but Caden has been complaining that his feet are itchy esp in the middle of the night. He has been awake almost every day for the past week between 12am to 3am. My mum and I have been tortured by him by not having enough sleep and having disturbed sleep. But I know he is also feeling very terrible. Insisting that I have to scratch his feet for him and carry him to sleep during the 3 hours every night. My mum sometimes even insist I rest and she try to take over. According to Doc Ong, Caden might have viral rashes and have not fully recovered. He gave him a cream to ease the itch and allergy medicine.

In the evening, I took a nap and then decided to bring Caden to Little India for a walk as the lights are up for Deepavali. He was so happy and looked around curiously while we walked along the pasam malam. My dad bought him a ball with lights and he played with the ball through the walk. My mum was so tired that she slept at home while my dad and I brought Caden for the walk.
Posing a picture with gong gong against the lights
Posing with the ball that gong gong bought for him...

0 comments: