I am on my first child care leave.. Reason being: Baby is down with flu again.. This time, he is affected by his papa.. Think the virus is in the air... Ahhh.. I feel a little 'fluy' too... Haha...
Brought baby down to Doc Ong on my own via bus at 11.55am in the morning... Met deardear there at 12.25pm. After the visit at Doc Ong, we went around Novena Sq and bought a bandana for baby from Bumwear.. He looks so cute wearing it.. Haha.. After a short walk, we brought baby home as he is sleepy..
While he rested at home under the care of Tita auntie, deardear and I went for a haircut as our hair is getting out of shape..
Poor baby.. Feel so sleepy after the flu medicine.. However, I think its good as he is able to rest more and recuperate faster.. Then we can bring him out during the weekend.. :)
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment