Meeting with baby Thaddaeus

Friday, November 21, 2008

Brought baby to school today as gong gong is away on holidays and no one at home.. Met up with Mdm Teo Joo Keng's baby (Thaddaeus Mok) who is 1 and half months younger than baby Caden. Thaddaeus is so much more quiet and well-behaved as compared to baby Caden.. Haha.. But Baby Caden, I still love you as you have inherited all the characters of both papa and I.. Like being bubbly, talkative, naughty, cheeky.. Haha.. According to Joo Keng, his weight is 9.3kg, bigger than my precious.. sigh.. When will my precious put on weight? Deardear is so heartbroken when he saw the pic I took of baby bathing, as baby Caden looks so skinny in the pic.. Deardear even swear that he will feed baby with bak kwa and char siew buns when he knows how to bite to fatten him up.. Haha..

Pics of baby Caden after his bath and preparing to go out..




Pics of the meeting of the 2 babies

We tried to put them on the sofa and sit together.. However.. Haha..











Finally Joo Keng and I decided to carry them and take pic.. Haha..





0 comments: