First Hair Trim

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Its baby's first hair trim after 2 times of shaving. Finally his hair is long enough for the hairdresser to cut using scissor. However, his head kept moving around, thus the hairdresser has to use the shaver to trim off the hair.

But I must compliment on my precious. Though his head kept moving around as he is kapoh about things around him, he tried to keep still and did not make noise when the excess hair dropped onto his face. Think it was kind of ticklish or scary for him when the shaver was near his head.. He was squishing.. He was brave enough not to scream and shout or even cry like deardear and I once saw a little girl did in the hair salon. It was terrible... Lucky our boy is still good.. Yet, po po said cannot praise him for it. So I can only blog it down so that next time when he sees it, he knows how much his papa and mama is proud of him. :)

0 comments: