Me misses baby alot...

Friday, November 14, 2008

Had staff seminar yesterday and today... It was indeed tiring.. Somehow I kinda misses baby alot today.. Had staff seminar till 3 plus then I rushed back to mum's place to see and play with him.. as I had staff dinner at Roland Restaurant at 7pm.. During the short 1 and half hour, I carried him outside for a walk, bathed him, played with him and also took a bath myself.

Was so reluctant to go off until my colleagues called me regarding the time he is coming to pick me up.. Lucky by then baby was taking his power nap again, then I can leave easily and more willingly... Throughout the dinner, I was hoping for it to end early so that I can go home and see baby.. However, it ended at 10.30pm... Got a ride from my colleague back home so reached home at around 10.45pm. Deardear was waiting for me downstairs.. According to deardear, baby had drank his last feed and is sleeping then.

For the first time after I started working, I really misses baby a lot.. Dunno how to survive the whole of next year, with the council camps, Sec 1 all level camp that I am in charge and some overseas trips.. SIgh...

Day 1 Seminar Pic (Visit to Vivocity)
With Amy during Lunch in School...

With Yip on bus on the way to Vivocity..


Close up shot of me.. Haha..
Trying to count the number of pink post it that Pacman has to eat to reach the cherry...


Posing with Yip again next to the "ghost" of the Pacman...
Day 2 @ the Roland Restaurant...
Yip's lucky draw prize... Not mine.. But I think I looks happier than her... Haha.. (coz going home soon.. Yeah..)

0 comments: