Unlucky Saturday...

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Intended to bring baby Caden to deardear's office as a surprise for him as it's a half day sat for deardear.. However, it started to pour heavily at 10.30am.. I had to abandon the idea then... But, at 11pm, the rain was ceasing.. I asked Tita to prepare baby's food and I took a very quick bath (only took my 5 min). At 11.15am, we are out of the house.. Waited for 15 min for taxi.. Sigh.. Thought I should at least reach deardear's place by 11.50am the latest. HOWEVER, we were caught in a jam as there was accident along the highway. We were caught in the jam for 20 min. I knew we will be late in meeting deardear at his workplace. Thus I called him to tell him that we will meet him at Tampines instead and told him of my failed plan to surprise.. Its indeed an unlucky Sat for me.. Haha..

At Tampines, we waited for deardear for 20 min. Then we went for lunch at the basement. After lunch, we walked around to buy some of baby's stuff like the Pigeon hand and mouth wipe, socks, sun block etc.. We again went to BHG in Century Sq to look for cheap stuff for baby and Kiddy Palace to try out nice cap for him.. Haha.. Met a pretty jiejie and took some pic of the jiejie and him. Jiejie even kissed him twice.. Haha..

Pic with Santa & christmas tree




Pic with jiejie...



Doesn't he just looks like his papa?


Pic of baby with different hats/caps
I am an apple..
Winnie the Pooh

Sun hat..

0 comments: