Today is deardear and my 2nd Wedding Anniversary. Last year as I was pregnant with baby, we did not go overseas for celebration.. But deardear got a hotel room for 2 nights at Ritz Carlton as a celebration. This year, we can't even spend the night at hotel as its quite difficult with baby.. How to bathe him? How to sterilise his bottles? How to cook his porridge? Haha.. So many things to worry.. So we decided to keep it simple.
Deardear took leave for the whole day. Last night we went for a midnight movie at 11.40pm - Four Christmases.. Has been a long time since we had time alone and went out so late.. Hehe.. In the morning, we first go and visit the optometrist for some eye checks for deardear. Lucky deardear is fine.. :) Then we went to Cold Storage to buy avocado for baby to eat. When we came back, deardear made avocado puree and fed baby with it. After which, we brought baby to NTUC to buy some basic necessities.
Loves soccer ball like his papa.. So deardear bought him a Liverpool mini ball.
Baby Outside NTUC



One important thing that deardear wanna me to blog.. Last night when we went to Adidas to change the Liverpool jacket that I bought for deardear for Anniversary, deardear bought baby a mini Liverpool soccer ball. Baby loves it a lot.. When deardear took the ball to pay, he was making noise trying to imply that he wants it. Then when we proceeded to Nike shop, I tried to tempt him with a Man U soccer ball... Guess what? Baby Caden refuses to even touch the ball.. Haha.. Deardear was extremely happy with this reaction of baby.. Haha..
Avocado Puree


In the evening, we brought baby to Waruku Casual Teppan Dining at Starhub Centre for dinner. Deardear gave us a treat as a celebration of our anniversary. The food is quite high class but like I told deardear, I am not those who can appreciate such high class food.. Haha.. Food court teppanyaki is cheaper and nicer to me.. Haha.. But I still appreciate the fact that deardear looked for food that I love. Thank you.
At the Waruku Casual Teppan Dining
Deardear feeding baby before the dinner..

Our sumptous teppan dinner...






Our sumptous teppan dinner...
When we came back home, deardear brought out the surprise ice-cream cake from Gelare. Its looks very sweet and I love it alot.. Hehe..
Our Anniversary Ice-Cream Cake





Though our day is spent like any normal day, I really enjoyed myself as its time well spent with my family.
A little updates of baby Caden:
- He knows how to throw his ball very well.
- He knows how to clap hands when asked to.
- He knows how to wave byebye and hello when asked to or when he sees others doing it to him.
- He knows how to stamp his feet when asked to.
- He knows how to raise his hands high up when asked to.
- He knows how to raise his head up when asked to during his bath.
- He knows how to do the 'Gong Xi Gong Xi' gesture.
- He knows how to call 'Mama' more fluently now and knows how to call 'Papa'.
Haha.. Seems like a lot hor..














0 comments:
Post a Comment