Collection of Books...

Friday, December 5, 2008

Brought baby Caden to Somerset MRT station to collect his personalised story book in the late morning. Luckily he finished his porridge and finished poo poo then I can bring him out.. Striped him using Baby Bjorn I carried him out for our little outing.. hehe.. On the bus ride there, he tried to wave to everyone on the bus and gotten lots of attention from everybody.. Gosh.. such an attention seeking... oops should I say such a friendly little baby.. Haha..


Arrived at the MRT Station at 12pm.. waited for about 5 min for the person to come and pass us the books. Managed to reach home at 12.30pm so that he can have his daily fruit - today's is avocado with papaya.. Haha.. After his fruit taking, he was so tired that he took his nap.

Sleepy Baby when we are on our way home..




When he woke up, I tried to take a video of him clapping his hands while waiting for gong gong's taxi to come and bring us home.. Hehe..

0 comments: