Visit to Doc Ong once AGAIN!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brought baby Caden to Doc Ong this afternoon as I was still worried about his fall. I called the clinic in the morning to check out what to look into after his fall. Doc Ong asked a few questions and everything seems fine. However as a kia-si mother, I feel that I should still bring him down for Doc Ong to run some checks.

Doc Ong checked on baby's collar bone, his chest, his spine, his legs, his head and his eyes. Doc Ong mentioned that he is worried about internal bleeding after any fall, thus he has to check baby's eyes to see if there are any blood clots inside. After all the checks, the result is... FINE!!! Baby is OK!! Though the consultation fee is ex and my dad feels that its unnecessary, I feel that its all worth it to get an assurance from the Doc. Thanks Doc Ong and the nurses of Aglow Baby Clinc.

Some updates of Baby:

  1. He is more clingy now, esp when he is sick.
  2. He will choose people to carry him.
  3. He is able to call "Mama" loud and clear. Everytime when I hear him call me, I will soften.. haha..
  4. He loves playing peek-a-boo.
  5. He loves to play with ball. (Like his pa pa)
  6. He will look out for Liverpool crest on his father's jersey.
  7. He will stick out his tongue when we ask him where is his tongue.
  8. He will also stick out his tongue when he sees someone sticking it out.
  9. He will pull his ear when we ask him where is his ear.
  10. He will raise his hands when we say hooray.
  11. He will hit his head when we ask him to knock his head.
  12. He will open his mouth to kiss my lips when I make kissing sound to him.
  13. He will put his head near ours when we say "head head".
  14. He will look for his own pacifier in the middle of the night and put it on.
  15. If he is sucking a pacifier and his hand has another, he will spit out the current one and put on the one on his hand.
  16. He knows what is a windmill, X'mas tree and fan. He will point to them or look at them when we ask him.
  17. He loves X'mas tree and X'mas song esp 'Jingle Bell'. Hehe..
  18. He keeps waving hello or byebye to anyone on the street.
  19. He has jus started taking 2 meals of porridge today.
  20. He is sitting with us at the dining table as we have brought his high chair back to po po's house. (Compliment from Uncle Derrick)

0 comments: