Po Po's 52nd Birthday...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today is po po's 52nd birthday..

In the afternoon, I brought baby Caden together with gong gong and Tita to my mum's office to give her a surprise.. She didn't look very surprised after all though she wondered why we all come.. She even ask us to go back as she is busy.. Sigh.. Luckily I insisted to have lunch with her. At around 11.45am, we walked out of her office to bendemeer food centre to have our lunch.. Though it was a simple lunch with a simple surprise, I can see that po po is very happy to see baby Caden.

In the evening, I went to collect her birthday cake at Plaza Sing and at the same time deardear and I also bought Pizza from there for dinner. Tonight we decided to have a homely celebration. Bought some zhi cha and pizza and celebrated her birthday at home. We also invited eldest aunt and Chloe to join us in the celebration.. After eating our dinner, we took out the cake.. Its a mickey and minnie cake with wordings of "Happy 30th Anniversary & Happy Birthday". It was gong gong and po po's 30th Anniversary on 28th Nov. So gong gong wanna take the opp to celebrate for po po. As for deardear and I, we bought both of them wallets of the same model so they have a couple wallet. :)

Some pics of the Birthday celebration:

Birthday cum Anniversary cake
Pic with the two little ones

Singing song..
Making wish
Pic with Po Po and Chloe Jie Jie
Our family pic with baby kept looking at the cake.. Haha..

Cutting Cake ceremony with Chloe Jiejie.. Where is baby Caden?
Mama & Baby Caden





Xiao Yi Po with Baby Caden
Our little family photos (after a few tries to perfect a nice one)





Pic with Gong Gong and Po Po (after several tries too)




Pics with Gong Gong (kept looking at his pic in Gong Gong's hp)



0 comments: