Mama's Birthday Celebration

Monday, December 8, 2008

Had a simple celebration on the actual day itself... It was a drizzling day the whole day with one of the lowest temp in Singapore. As a result, all of us are trapped at home in the morning. Baby woke me up by kicking me and making noise. But he gave me the most precious gift which is his wet kiss. He knows how to 'kiss' people now.. Haha..

In the afternoon, we went to the Roland Restaurant for lunch. Met daddy at Parkway Parade and walked over to the restaurant. It was quite a sumptous lunch that my parents treated me. Lucky I had a $30 voucher which lessen the cost a little. After lunch, daddy insisted in going home as we can all take cab back to my place. So we ended up going back to Eunos to rest. After the afternoon nap, we went back to po po and gong gong's house for dinner.

At Roland Restaurant






On the cab on our way home..




Chloe and Aunt Cher Ting came over to celebrate my birthday. Deardear specially got me this choc birthday cake from choc.a.blog. Though its really fudgy, I love the dark choc taste.. :)

My another bday cake - from deardear..







Overall, its a simple bday celebration, but like I always said, I enjoyed the time spent with my family.

0 comments: