Review @ Doc Ong

Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby's fever has finally gone forever. However, I noticed that he has been coughing more often and sneezing more often. Moreover, he is beginning to reject milk. Last night, deardear and I woke up once in the night to feed him as he refused to drink his last feed of milk though he was sleeping.
Poor baby who looked so tired and skinny now...





Thus, deardear and I decided to bring him for a review at Doc Ong. According to Doc Ong, his chest is still chesty but seems to be better than the previous time we visited him. I mentioned about his refusal to drink milk. Doc Ong stated that it might be because of his difficulty in breathing when drinking thus he reject his milk. Therefore Doc Ong suggested to put baby on nebuliser to clear his phelgm a little. At first, baby rejected the nebuliser and kept crying and screaming. After deardear and I played with him, he got better. But think he missed the front part where there is most of the medication. Sigh.. Anyway, just hope he gets better soon.

After we came back, we put baby to bed as he was very sleepy. Then deardear and I went to the living room for our late dinner. At around 9 plus, we heard a scream from baby. When I rushed into the room, baby was sitting on the mattress on the floor and crying. I immediately carried him up and he was crying so loudly that his face seems to turn black. I tried to pacify him and check for any bumps or bruises or redness. I was so panicked that I could feel myself shivering while carrying him. But I know I have to be calm so baby will feel safe.. After a while, he calm down. Mummy took the 惊风散 for baby to eat. Then we did some thorough check on baby and realised that baby did not hurt himself. Luckily there is a mattress below and the bed is not too high. He cried so loudly probably because he is scared. Poor baby. I promise never to leave him sleeping alone in the room next time. Its indeed a scary experience...

0 comments: