Caden down with Flu

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Caden has been down with flu since Thurs... However, Doc Ong was not open on thurs afternoon, thus I was planning to bring him to see Doc Ong on fri afternoon. My mum took leave on fri afternoon as I was not able to leave school early. But, Caden was better on fri so we decided to carry on feeding him with his old medication.

However, on sat morning, he started sneezing and there is mucus... Therefore, deardear and I decided to rush him down to Doc Ong. As we were early, there wasn't many babies... According to Doc Ong, Caden is down with flu and will need to be grounded at home for this weekend.

At 10 am, we are done with Doc Ong so we went to the restaurant next door, tang dian wang, to try the food. At the restaurant, I fed Caden his milk and medicine. However, maybe he choked on his medicine that he vomited all his milk out on deardear... I immediately bring Caden to change and deardear went to buy new clothes to change.

The waitresses was very nice. They were not unhappy that we dirtied the place and even make hot our food when we were away. We came back to our table with piping hot food again. With such good service, deardear and I decided to bring my dad there for his birthday celebration.

After our food, we went for a very short shopping spree as there is a kid's bazaar at basement. Then we rushed a cab back home.

In the evening, my best friends came over to my house for a gathering.. Been almost 3 months since I last saw them.. Had a great time catching up with each other.. Lucky I have deardear to help me take care of Caden while I catch up with them. They left at around 11 pm.. And deardear brought Caden into our room to sleep.

0 comments: