Visit to Second Grandaunt house

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My mum took half day leave for both today and tomorrow as my dad has gone overseas. She do not feel so comfortable leaving Caden at home all alone the whole day with Tita...

Moreover, she intend to bring baby Caden to my second aunt's place to visit my grandmother who is temporary staying there.

On the other hand, I was on course and reached home quite early today but did not join them to my second aunt's place. However, I heard from my mum that initially he did not dare to go into the house. But, after a while, he went in and gone crazy... Kept walking here and there and pointing the things around the house.. Maybe new place and he is curious about everything. According to my mum, he even pointed at the poster of Liverpool as he is well trained by his papa to recognized Liverpool crest. And I heard that he even tried playing the piano of Huimin Ah Yee's. Seems like he has the potential - use his fingers and play instead of just hitting the piano. He even produces some "music"... Haha..

Preparing to go to Second Grandaunt's place






At around 4 plus, my mum brought him home to take a nap. He slept for an hour and we went to the Mad Jack Cafe for our dinner with Xiao Yi.

At Mad Jack Cafe
Pose with Mama
Making monkey face



Making handsome face


After dinner, dear dear and I proceeded to Bugis to get my new hp.. Nokia 5800 while my mum brought baby back home with the intention of letting him sleep early for the night.
My new Nokia 5800 but with black base and silver lining


However, when we reached home at around 9 plus, baby Caden is still awake. I took over and tried to pat him to sleep.. he fell asleep within a few min.. Guess he is waiting for me to be home to pat him to sleep.

Pai sei baby in diaper only

Asking papa for help...

Silly boy.. Nowadays very clingy towards me.. Whenever I carry him and I am tired, he still refused to be carried by deardear or even my mum.. He will make noise and cry when they carried him away by force... Though its tiring to carry a 11kg boy all around but i do feel good that he is so clingy towards me. And he enjoyed calling me nowadays.. whenever I ask him "who am i", he will say "mama". Hehe...

0 comments: