Deardear and I woke up at 6 plus this morning.. All prepared to go for our Marina Barrage trip. This time, we are not just going out in our small family.. But with my aunties, uncles, cousins and niece.
In the train on the way to Marina Bay

We arrive at the Marina Bay MRT at 9 am and took the free shuttle bus to Marina Barrage. When we arrived at the Marina Barrage, we started walking around and snapping some pic.. Then we stopped by at the cafe to feed Caden his morning porridge.At the entrance of Marina Barrage




At the cafe, I saw Mr Low, who is my principal, with his family too. After Caden has finished his meal, we proceeded to walk through the Sustainable Singapore Gallery. Took some silly pic of the naughty boy. Only then I realised that my Nokia 5800 is not as good as my Nokia N82 due to the camera.. Its not as good in taking night pic or pic in places that are darker. But never mind, I still love my phone.. Cause its bought by deardear...
Baos... (typical of my mum for buying so many food for an outing)

Si Yi Po & Caden outside Sustainable Singapore Gallery (but dunno why got a ray of light)

Inside Sustainable Singapore Gallery











After walking through the gallery, we went up to the open field to see people flying kite, having picnic, taking wedding pic etc...
At the open field








At around 12.30, it started to pour and we decided to go back. We took a train back to Marina Sq for our lunch. After lunch, baby was a little cranky as I think he is tired so we took a cab back to Eunos...
On the train to Marina Sq

At the restaurant (Caden is getting tired...)




0 comments:
Post a Comment