My school's 85th Founders' Day

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today is my school's Founders' Day celebration. As a chief usher, I have to be there early.. Sian.. Missed my son for almost the whole day... The whole dinner started at 6pm with guests coming in and ended at 10.30pm to make sure all my students boarded the bus to send them back to school. By the time I reached home, it's almost 11.30pm... I was so exhausted...


Managed to take some pic of my colleagues and me after a long day work.




Looking at the photos, I feel that everyone is so well dressed besides me... Like my students said, I dressed like as if I am back to work... But indeed I am... Sigh... Work work work... I must also clarify, I really have no time to shop... esp with Caden Teo falling sick recently and my tonnes of work... How to shop? So wear back old clothes lor... Anyway, not pretty wear what also not pretty lah... Haha..

0 comments: