Today is Labour Day.. Actually, my whole family planned to have a family gathering at East Coast Beach. However, with Caden and Chloe falling sick, the whole gathering is cancelled.. So its good for me too as I can rest at home the whole day after yesterday's long work... According to Doc Ong, we have to ground Caden for the weekend and observe him. If he did not get better by monday, we will have to rent the nebaliser machine back...
After observing him for the whole of today at home, I noticed he has coughed lesser yet I can still hear the phlegm in his throat... Worrying... Let's hope he will get better by monday. Its a long weekend for us to spend more time with Caden and taking care of him... Though we have no chance of going out to shop or have some outdoor activities, as long as I can spend my time with my precious and hubby, I am happy... But we did sneak out with my mum to Paya Lebar to buy our dinner.. hehe..
What a labour day...
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment